Sunday, December 5, 2010

Invest In a Spanx! Pronto

Now I don't know where this epidemic of wearing clothing that doesn't appease your body shape, size, or portions has taken over but it must end. Ladies I know we all see the "perfect" bodies that grace the television and want to wear their clothes right off the backs of them but there comes a point where you have so say to self "that wouldn't flatter my body." Lately, Ive been seeing women wearing garments that totally don't accentuate their body. If you have that dreadful muffin top, cellulite in places unwanted, or more front than back; Invest in a SPANX. Don't be ashamed because little do you know those same celebrities with those "perfect" bodies wear them. Spanx are body-shaping undergarments that go from the bust line to the top of the knee. They're a well-kept celebrity fashion secret and mask any blemishes that need smoothing out for the seamless and bumpless look we're used to seeing on those celebrities in those clingy gowns on the red carpet.







Oprah has said that she doesn't even wear undergarments anymore, but wears the fashionable Spanx and has featured them on her television show, in her magazine, and on her website. "I love Spanx, I love Spanx. I wear Spanx every single day. I've given up panties. I wear Spanx," the talk-show host celebrity says.

So Ladies, lets stop this madness of making your body look unpleasing and unflattering and go grab you a SPANX!

No comments:

Post a Comment